About The Course
Our approach is simple. If you eliminate the root of marriage problems, you not only resolve the problems, but also prevent them from happening again! That’s why our approach is to help you identify the root of relationship problems and how to deal with it.
The Bulletproof Marriage course is based on Christian principles and is aimed at providing the relevant and essential tools to succeed in marriage.
Who Can Take Part?
We are only accepting bookings from couples to attend this course.
You can be married or engaged. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept bookings from one member of a couple. Both will have to be available to attend the course.
What To Expect:
- Clear, practical lessons on how to improve your marriage, with specific advice that you will be able to implement immediately.
- One-to-one advice for couples – either together or separately. This is upon request.
- Advice from the speakers’ wives before and after each session for the women who need another woman to talk to.
- Challenges – you will be encouraged to think outside the box. Naturally, you’ll get resistance from your own emotions and from circumstances around you – don’t listen to the noise.
- Teaching that is based on Biblical principles. We believe the Bible to be the authoritative word of God.
- A transformation in your marriage as YOU start to change.
- Over 10 hours of practical learning.
- All course materials are provided. You do not have to purchase any additional material.
- Childcare will be provided whilst you attend the sessions. Please note, however, that this can only be guaranteed at the host venue, Rainbow Theatre, 232 Seven Sisters Road, N4 3NX. Where possible, we advise for attendees to arrange their own childcare cover.
- Classes are only available at the Rainbow Theatre in London. However, attendees can tune in to the classes via weblink. This is available only at selected Universal Church venues outside London. These selected venues are: Belfast, Birmingham (Bullring location only), Cardiff, Glasgow, Gravesend, Ipswich, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Peterborough, Sheffield and Swindon. The course classes will be available in both English and Portuguese, and these will run concurrently. Please, visit uckg.org/addresses for addresses.